Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Most insightful review ever

Googling my name (I promise: I only do that a few times a day), I came upon this:

Sergio Ruzzier's deceptively mediocre livelihood drawings are a win enhance to these child-centered poems; I can't affirm of a improved approach to found a bairn to the pleasures of patter. Considering Kuskin writes, what separates each lone of us from unexpurgated the cattle again bugs and birds? In toto they presuppose feathers, fur further wings but we postulate words, besides words, also words?

What can I say? I'm flattered!

4 comments:

  1. This is hysterical! Love the Moon book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing "livelihood drawings" is a Google translation of "illustration"? That's too close to home. And "deceptively mediocre" was once that old favorite, "deceptively simple"? "A bairn to the pleasures of patter" is a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll use "A bairn to the pleasures of patter" as a blurb on all my future books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what's really strange? When I met you, I thought you presupposed feathers as well! I must be psychic.

    ReplyDelete